This repository contains a few of my past projects:
- This is an Android app I created with Java and Android Studio
- It provides information on various careers in STEM, including job prospects and pay
- I received the Girl Scout Gold Award for this project
- Available on the Google Play Store
- This is a video game made with Unity 2D and C#.
- It is meant to teach the benefits of using a password manager.
- I worked with Carnegie Mellon University CyLab and Giada Sun ( @giada1198 ) on this project.
- Available for Windows
- Adventures at CMU
- This is another short video game I contributed to using Unity
- I worked with a team at Carnegie Mellon University in 2017
- Use the arrow keys to move and climb up the endless plant
- Source code available here
- A Unity project I worked on while at YouMatter Studios in Summer 2018
- It is a 2D platformer designed to raise awareness about disabilities
- You play as a disabled character moving in different environments
- Demo available here